Mommy Makeover Special
Starting at $8995
*doesn’t include anesthesia, lab work or garment.
At the Temecula Cosmetic, surgeon Charles Sarosy performs many mommy makeover procedures every month.
Having children can be the most rewarding thing we do. It can also wreak havoc on the human body due to the hormone changes that a woman’s body may undergo during pregnancy. Many women are not yet ready to give up wearing their bikini to the beaches and pools of Temecula. Nor should they have to.
Any two combinations of these procedures could be considered as part of a Mommy Makeover which will help you become the new you in a very short period of time. Call the office to schedule your complimentary consultation to see what combination will get you the results that you are looking for.
A Mommy Makeover can generally cost you any where from $10,000 to $16,000 depending on what procedures are needed to accomplish your goal.
- Tummy Tuck- This procedure produces a flat abdomen by surgically tightening the muscles in the abdomen wall and removing excess fatty tissue and skin.
- Breast Augmentation-Can dramatically improve the appearance, size, and shape of your breast. If your breast have sagged or decreased in size and shape, they can be treated with several different types of surgical procedures.
- Liposuction – Some areas of the body don’t respond to diet and exercise. This is particularly true to a woman’s body after pregnancy. Liposuction can safely and immediately improve the body’s contour.
• Special financing on purchases of $250 or more.
• Credit lines up to $25,000.
• Fixed rates and monthly payments – no surprises.
• Early payoff option to avoid interest charges.
United Medical Credit
• Funding for a variety of procedures including face lift, tummy tuck, and liposuction.
• Affordable monthly payments.
• Multiple loan term plans to choose from.
• Interest-free financing options.
Other Credit Providers
- Prosper Healthcare
With a $1,000 down payment, you can secure your date for surgery and make monthly payments up until your pre-op date. We are happy to move your procedure date far enough into the future to make your payments affordable and convenient.
Free After Care
All cosmetic procedures receive free aftercare!
Following the cosmetic surgery procedure, patients’ can rest with ease knowing they will receive free aftercare which includes a Client Care Coordinator who will stay be there every step of the way during the healing process along with nursing support from qualified and experienced staff. Additional hospital stays, emergency telephone support, surgical coverage for 3 months.
Remember, many of our staff have undergone similar procedures themselves and enjoy the opportunity to answer questions and discuss their personal journey. Come meet our staff!